Connect will work with you to establish your preferences and specifications for details, finishes, furniture and other key workspace elements. We keep you up to date in the latest trends in office design to facilitate decision making that is fully informed.
Connect will administer all aspects of the project schedule, working with the General Contractor, engineers and other members of the team to ensure that the construction phase of the project is successfully executed.
Upon completion of the construction phase of your project Connect has the experienced team in place to coordinate the move from your existing space to your newly designed location. Connect is skilled in the procurement and installation of new furniture, seating, lockers, filing and ancillary products in your new workspace to ease the transition.
- 3-D Renderings .
- Office furniture floor plans.
- Selection of fabrics and finishes and preparation of a finishes schedule.
- Coordinate furniture elements with the overall design of the space.
- Determine furniture and service requirements.
- Complete a site review of the space.
- Determine furniture budget.
- Provision of samples and furniture mock-ups.
- Establish power and data requirements.
- Work with manufacturers to confirm specifications.
- Moving box rentals.
- Office packing and unpacking services.
- Shrink or blanket wrap of furniture assets.
- Production of move drawings.
- Office decommissioning.
- Recycle or disposal of excess furniture assets.
Furniture Asset Services
- Furniture Delivery.
- Installation of workstations, case goods, private office furniture, boardroom tables, training room tables, seating, cafeteria, etc.
- File cabinet anchoring, ganging, and levelling.
- Complete furniture and installation deficiency walkthrough.