Connect has been a specialist in commercial interior design and workspace planning for over 20 years.
Our design team is skilled at creating incredible office designs that positively impact employee productivity and use of the space. In the design of each workspace, key business goals and objectives are established.
In order to create a beautiful and highly productive environment our approach to the design of your space considers many details including how people work, what components are lacking and what the goals and objectives of the organization are. The brand of your organization is carefully considered and projected into the space. The resulting office environment reflects the values of the organization and the needs of its members.
- Identify the goals and objectives.
- Examine the existing space for needs that are not served.
- Determine general layout, anticipated use, functionality, amenities, traffic and work flow.
- Project future growth requirements.
- Prepare feasibility study.
- Create a detailed space plan that considers all built elements, furniture and equipment.
- Develop a vision of the space.
- Develop detailed conceptual design.
- Prepare 3-D renderings.
- Verify the alignment of the design concept with the organizational goals, objectives, branding standards, budgets and overall vision.
- Select finishes and design details.
- Identify special features to be included in the design concept.
- Prepare and submit construction tender drawings to General Contractor.
- Prepare “Issued for Construction” drawings to selected General Contractor.
- Prepare drawing package for permit application.
- Develop the project schedule with selected contractors.
- Conduct regular design development meetings.
- Coordinate the services of mechanical, electrical, communications and audio visual engineers
- Complete a post construction deficiency walkthrough.